Friday, June 6, 2008

Tiny Bubbles and a Soapy Goldfish










Ahhh....bath time. Jack LOVES to take a bath! Kicking around in the warm bubbly water, lavendar scented body wash, bath toys and his best friend, Rufus the Cat, perched on the counter. If you are Jack, it doesn't get much better than this. I had a blast photographing him tonight. A few weeks ago, Grammie gave Jack a bar of soap with a plastic goldfish inside. Jack just can't wait to get the fish free of its soapy domain. What an incentive to scrub all the hard to reach places! He is so desperate to free his new found friend that he will try almost anything that I suggest to be successful( this includes making fish faces, blowing on the fish, holding it above his head and counting to 3). I think it's going to take another week or so to accomplish the task and then I may have to get another one to continue the hilarity! It will be a sad day when my camera and I are no longer welcome during bath time. I guess I will just have to soak it up(pun intended) for now. Sweet soapy bliss.

No comments: