Monday, September 21, 2009

A Transformation...

While I was out spending some QT with Bryan for my 33rd, we happened upon a Spiderman costume for Master Jack. We surprised him with it when we arrived to pick him up from Grammie and Papa's. The look of sheer joy on his face was absolutely priceless and I could just kick my own butt for not having the video camera. Before I could even get the costume out of the bag, Jack was already stripped down to his underoos, giggling and practically salivating at the opportunity to become his favorite superhero. Once he got it on, the makeover was complete. He was so excited at how "perfect" it fit and how it "tranforms" into pajamas at night(his words: Fantastic, huh?!) I guess that was his not so subtle hint that he was not going to take it off for the foreseeable future and here we are 25.5 hours later and Spiderman is still in costume. Here are a few pics of our wonderboy relishing in his new and authentic superhero identity.





No comments: