Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Date With The Grinch

Last week, Jackson and I had a very special date night, our first since Charlie was born. I received 2 tickets to How The Grinch Stole Christmas at Gammage Auditorium in Tempe from a friend. He was so excited he talked the entire hour drive to the theatre. The show was amazing...nothing short of magical especially when they made it snow in the audience. I loved being able to spend some solo time with my big boy. Half way through the show, Jack climbed up on my lap and lay his head on my shoulder. I got teary inhaling the sweet scent of his hair feeling the weight of him on my lap. He is so little and so big all at once. I have missed my boy and am so grateful we got to spend a few hours together just the two of us. Can't wait for our next "date."

No comments: