Monday, September 15, 2008

Walking with Dinosaurs


On Friday, Jack and I met some friends(The Rhodes Family) at the USAirways Center to watch the stage version of the BBC production, Walking With Dinosaurs. The show was absolutely magnificent! We were in the 2nd row upfront and we got such a steal on the otherwise $79/ticket rate(we got them for $15 each through a mom's club buy). Jack was completely enthralled the entire hour and a half show. He never got scared and just got more and more excited as new dinosaurs made their way on stage, all the while he is calling out their names( Stegosaurus, Allosaurus, TRex, Lillensterus..you get the picture). And yes, he really does know the names of many dinos, as well as, whether they are plant or meat eaters. Everyone always says how much he looks like Bryan and I have to admit, I wish people saw more of me in him. However, as he gets older, he and I are so much more alike in personality and interests than I ever could have foreseen. I think he may grow up to be am inquistive, science geek like me, but be handsome like his Dad. I will take what I can get:) Anyways, here is a link to the show if you want to catch a glimpse of the magic and a photo I took from the Rhodes website(thanks guys!).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_9GnP-lhaY

No comments: