Sunday, May 9, 2010

Oops, we did it again!

So, January was an eventful month. I went back to work, hired a nanny, fired a nanny, got Jack enrolled in a new school(AGAIN) and found out that we are pregnant! I have to admit after 4 years of being at home with Jackson and not having a lot of luck in the fertility department, I was pretty surprised( and more than a little panicked) when I found out that we were unexpectedly expecting. I hadn't been feeling like myself, but I didn't give it another thought since there was so much change on the horizon and we were just coming off of the holidays and I was nursing a broken foot....best we can figure is that our anniversary was a celebration indeed. I am sure that will totally gross this child out when they are 12! I realized I was over a week late, drove immediately to Walgreens for a pregnancy test, borrowed their powder room and barely finished peeing when the line was a hot, bright, neon, in your face, here I am mom PINK! I made the mad dash to my car, sped over to Bryan's store to give him the news. What a day....wish my scanner was working so I could share the pics of the tiny beating heart we saw on the ultrasound. We will be welcoming a baby on September 18, 2010.

No comments: