Monday, July 4, 2011

A date with 2 dinos

I took a day off to have a date with my boys. It started with a trip to Sweet Cakes in Mesa for a little breakfast. I am not one to sugar up my kids, but I heard that this place had some amazing cinnamon rolls that were featured on the food network. Jackson devoured it while Charlie and I had eggs and toast. Next, we spent a couple hours at The Arizona Museum of Natural History. As you know, this is a mecca for Jackson, our budding paleontologist. Charlie enjoyed his visit and seemed to be fascinated with all the sights and sounds of the museum. Jack met a little boy he calls Dolphin(Dalton) and they had a blast pretending to be Spiderman(go figure) and panning for gold. After the museum, we shared some mexican food at Arriba's. After a haircut and some shopping, it was time to call it a day!






No comments: