Monday, July 4, 2011

How many pics does it take...

to get one GOOD photo of a mom and her boys???

We met my parents at the Peach Festival at Schnepf Farms in May this year. We enjoyed big fat cinnamon rolls and picked a box of the most beautiful locally grown organic peaches in the world. I noticed that the sunflowers were in bloom on the farm and thought it would be a perfect opportunity to take a pics with my little guys. Well, I guess my expectations were too high. You see, it is when boys turn 5 that they become little jesters whenever the camera comes out. Couple that with a squirrely baby who was more interested in the flowers than taking a picture and this is what you get. I wasn't too happy at the time, but I know one day these photos will remind me of all the fun we had that day.






No comments: