Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tinkle Tinkle Little Pee, In the Potty You Will Be!



Today, Jack decided that he was absolutely not going to wear his pull ups, so I took the naked one outside to make sure that we didn't have any unexpected showers in the house. I brought his potty chair outside and what do you know???? HE USED IT! Jack pottied in his chair twice today(we are 2 for 2!) He agreed to wear his pull up for his nap, but already warned me that we would continue his naked day when he woke up. In his words, "Jack big boy pee pee in potty. No diapers!" Amen brother! We will see how long his resolve lasts, but for now I am reveling in the pride I feel that my baby is now a big boy. Here are a couple pics of Jack sitting on the potty in our backyard. Notice....he skipped the light reading and went directly for What to Expect, The Toddler Years!

No comments: