Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Jack and Drew





Yesterday, Julie and Drew from down the street came over for a play date. Drew is Jack's "best good friend" to quote Forest Gump. While considering what he would wear for his playdate, Jack decided on a pajama set that makes him a shoo in for next generation's Hugh Hefner. The way he hammed it up for the camera in his "outfit" makes me worry about the girls I will be beating off with a stick in the coming years. Yikes! Jack and Drew played for a couple hours, giving each other some hugs and kisses, and the inevitable punches and kicks as well. Those two fight so much they could be brothers which makes me think twice about having another baby since I don't know if I could survive it on a daily basis. A friend of mine told me that when she and her brother would fight as little kids, her mother made them sit Indian-style nose to nose as a punishment. I will have to remember that one, but keep 9-1-1 on speed dial in case my attempt at parental discipline goes down in flames. At any rate, we always enjoy seeing Julie and Drew and we Mommies will be spending Thursday refereeing another prize fight! I am starting to feel a little like Don King, only my pocketbook looks nothing like his!

No comments: