Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Entertainment Galore






Jack has been having a blast playing his Elmo guitar! It's so funny to watch. I sometimes ask him what he's doing and he says "I'm rockin'!" Jack also loves to play dress up. Today he was ready for anything to happen at the luau. It's is so fun to watch the imagination of a 2 year old unfold. Every experience is new(and sometimes disturbing to me, but more on that later) and exciting. The other day when Jack got up from his nap, I asked him if he needed to go potty and he said, "NO, thank you!" A few moments later, I was running for the phone and heard water running in the pantry. No, we do not have running water in the pantry. Never the less, Jack's hose was watering my recycling bin!!!!! When I asked him where he is supposed to potty, he stopped mid-stream and said "toilet" and ran for the bathroom. Sometimes these new experiences are eye opening and other times they just make you want to shut your eyes and yell, "Calgon take me away!" Boys!

No comments: